Friday, July 16, 2010

I WILL TAKE MY BEST

1. Speaking, writing and reading fluently on both English and Mandarin.
2. Fully penetration into both Western and Chinese culture, business behavior.
3. over 20 years experience of Sales, Marketing and Management on both IT and international business field. I have been worked in NINGBO for nearlyed hardy underwear 2 years since i had graduated from the university, As a material manage-staff,ed hardy trousers i was in charge of procurement, acceptence,distributioned hardy hoodies. In my period of taking the post, I can satisfactorily handle every work senior staff gave to me, besides i coperated with collegue to fulfill their left work, with my spare time to help them to solve their problem.
Career Objective:
i really want to go for the foreign trade business, i have had this aspiration since i graduated. So i always keep review globe trade knowledge, studying the whole process of handling globe trade business, master the INCOTERMS 2000 and UCP500.
Maybe i am just a new staff setting foot on this field, believe me i will take my 120% energy to fulfill the work you hand to me.lacoste polo shirts
SO GIVE ME A CHANCEed hardy, I WILL TAKE MY BEST!nike and addias
poemlife
why?